Immigration Lawyer Free Consultation New York City - Gehi & Associates
Injured on accident lawyer in the Jamaica USA

Immigration Lawyers
New York City


Lawyer NYC

Immigration law is complex and can be overwhelming. At the Law Office of Gehi & Associates, We can help make sense of it all and work aggressively to resolve your legal issues. Contact Us Today!

Call Now!Contact UsCall Now WhatsAppContact Us

Immigration Lawyer Free Consultation

Passionate, Experienced Immigration Attorneys.
Determined To Help You Today.

Why do I need an immigration lawyer? Immigration law deals with individuals who have entered the country with the hopes of permanently living or working there. There is a wide array of immigration laws for situations that can require a person from a foreign country to come to the US for permanent or temporary living. Our Team is available to assist with all of your immigration needs. The US immigration system can be challenging to navigate, and we are here to help. We can work with you on your application, prepare documents, and guide you throughout the entire process.

We at Gehi & Associates have been a leading immigration law firm in New York City for nearly two decades. Our principal attorney, Naresh M. Gehi, has been assisting clients all over New York City with their complex immigration matters.

The experienced Team at Gehi & Associates has handled terrorism-related immigration cases and has been a speaker at the American Immigration Lawyers Association, in addition, being a panelist on the Ask the Experts Panel at the American Immigration Lawyers Association. Gehi & Associates has had a proven track record of handling complex immigration matters; check out some of our success story’s and get in touch today. Call  1-718-263-5999 or connect with us directly with what’s app, and let’s set up your appointment.

All Languages Spoken, Free Consultation Today!

Our firm is fluent in Spanish, Creole, French, Italian, Yoruba, Nigerian Pidgin, Punjabi, Bengali, Hindi, Gujarati, Urdu, and English.

Immigration Lawyer New York City

Don’t feel overwhelmed. Immigration Law is Complicated; Gehi & Associates will be supporting you every step of the way!

Immigration law is intricate, and regulations are constantly changing; as a result, it can become more challenging. Our dedicated immigration attorneys in New York City continuously stay current with the changes and provide the best solution to our clients. We have worked on all American immigration and citizenship law areas to provide expert advice in all immigration matters.

Gehi & Associates has helped countless families resolve removal cases, including detention. Have a relative or friend is in immigration custody or is facing deportation? The attorneys at Gehi & Associates can assist you in obtaining an immigration bond, most importantly, while fighting for your green card before the Immigration Judge or even successfully fighting for your rights in federal court. We handle H-1B visas, labor certificates, L-1 visas, in addition to employment-based cases.

Do you have immigration questions? Get A Free Consultation Now!

If you have questions regarding Legal Immigration, Gehi & Associates can quickly assist you with Citizenship Applications, Family Petitions, Green Cards, Work Permits, Deportations, and more. Our Legal team of immigration attorneys can assist you in simplifying your immigration process. Contact us now to book a Free Consultation in-personal, phone, or virtual consultation to discuss your immigration options.

Immigration Lawyers

An Executive Action program that gives undocumented immigrants who came to the United States as children a path towards legal status, including the opportunity to obtain a work permit, Driver’s License, Social Security card, and a safeguard against deportation from the United States.

If you came to the United States before the age of 16, it is highly recommended that you speak with one of our attorneys to learn more about these programs’ great benefits and rules.

To qualify for asylum, you must establish that you are a refugee who is unable or unwilling to return to your country of nationality because of persecution or a fear of persecution on account of one of the following:

  • Race
  • Religion
  • Nationality
  • membership in a particular social group or
  • political opinion

Economic hardship is not a valid reason to file for asylum.

The family-based immigration process typically has two or more family members involved. The family member requesting the visa, known as the Petitioner, and the non-citizen family member is seeking legal immigration status, known as the beneficiary. The Petitioner must be a United States citizen or lawful permanent resident. In some instances, the beneficiary may also have a spouse or children that can use the family-based immigration process as derivative beneficiaries of the primary beneficiary. If you need help, we are here to help you with your family-based immigration case.

A Green Card is officially known as a Permanent Resident Card.

Green cards allow a non-U.S. citizen to become a permanent resident of the United States. Most people want a green card because it will enable them to live and work anywhere in the United States legally.

Having a green card also qualifies you for U.S. citizenship after three to five years.

There are several different types of Green Cards available, depending on your situation:

  • Family-Based Green Card
  • Employment-Based Green Card
  • Humanitarian Green Cards
  • Diversity Lottery Green Card
  • Longtime-Resident Green Card

By obtaining your permanent residency, you are authorized to live, work, and drive legally in the United States permanently. You become eligible for U.S. citizenship within 3-5 years by becoming a permanent resident. In most cases, it also allows you to travel abroad, including to your home country, freely.

Open 7 days a week

We are open 7 days a week for your convenience!

Immigration Law Areas

Investor’s Visas

Are you a foreign national who would like to invest a large amount of money in the U.S.? Do you want to become a permanent resident of the U.S.?

If you answered “Yes” to both of the questions above, then the investor’s green card is a strong possibility for you! The investor’s green card is available to foreign nationals who invest a certain amount of money in the U.S. You can invest money in the U.S by either creating a business or by expanding a company that already exists. The specific details of what is required to obtain an investor’s green card are listed below.

EB Visas

Do you have a desire to live permanently in the U.S. based on your employment skills, abilities, training, experience, or field of expertise?

If your answer is “Yes,” this is essential information for obtaining an EB visa! The employment-based permanent resident visa category is most commonly used by people who permanently settle in the U.S. By filing through various employment classifications, through a U.S. employer, or self-sponsorship, a foreign national may obtain their permanent residency in the U.S.

Temporary Protected Status

Are you from a TPS-designated country? Are there circumstances that are temporarily preventing you from returning to your country? If you answered “Yes” to the above two questions, then the U.S. might grant you temporary protected status! Temporary Protected Status (TPS) is given to eligible nationals of certain TPS-designated countries. Temporary protected status is granted to individuals because of ongoing armed conflict, environmental disaster, or other extraordinary conditions in their country.

DACA Visas(Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals)

Deferred action is a discretionary determination to defer the removal action of an individual as an act of prosecutorial discretion. While deferred action does not provide an individual with lawful status, the individual is considered lawfully present in the U.S. for the deferral term.

F1 Student Visas

Are you an international student? Would you like to pursue your education in the U.S.?If you answered “Yes” to the above questions, then the F-1 visa is most likely the best choice for you! The F-1, or student visa, allows students to enter the U.S. to accomplish this mission. For a person to qualify for an F-1 student visa, they should be accepted for enrollment in an established SEVP (Student and Exchange Visitor Program) certified school in the U.S. All SEVP schools are designated as legitimate schools approved to issue visas to foreign nationals.

Political Asylum

Are you in fear of persecution in your home country because of your race, religion, or membership in a social group? Do you fear future persecution in your home country because of your political views or membership in a particular social group? If you’ve answered “Yes” to either question above, you may be able to seek political asylum in the United States. Every year, people come to the U.S. to escape present or future persecution because of their race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion.

Family-based immigration

Are you an immediate relative—a spouse, a minor child, an unmarried child, or parent—of a U.S. citizen or green card holder?

Are you a married son or daughter (or a spouse or a minor child of theirs) of a U.S. citizen?

Do you have a brother or sister (or a spouse or a minor child of theirs) or a U.S. citizen?

Battered Spouses

Are you a foreign citizen being abused by a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident while living in the U.S.?

Do you need to get away from this abuser without their knowledge?

Awards & Recognitions

Get In Touch

Immigration law is complex and can be overwhelming. At the Law Office of Gehi & Associates, We can help make sense of it all and work aggressively to resolve your legal issues. Contact Us & Get Free Consultation Today!