Obtaining a visa can be a painless process with the correct guidance and assistance, but not without the correct preparation and cooperation. With almost 50 years of experience, we have often had our clients being unaware of the right ways to have a successful visa interview, resulting in them being overwrought and panic-stricken.
So here are a few tips we believe every visa applicant should abide by in order to have a smooth and successful visa interview and process.
- Establishing ties to the native country: It is crucial for the applicants, especially Immigrant applicants, to establish close ties with their home country. The applicant has to make it clear that they fully intend to return to their country of origin after their goal has been achieved and that they have the best interests of both countries.
- Awareness of the visa program and how it is appropriate for your plans: The visa applicant has to articulate the most relevant reasons for choosing the respective Visa program during the interview and thoroughly know the path it leads to. This will convince the consular officer that you are aware of your choice and are well-versed with your own plans centering the country.
- Correct Documentation: Documentation is undeniably one of the most integral parts of the entire visa application procedure. Thus, have all the requisite documents in order, in hand, and be prompt with all the documents you will be presenting. This helps pace the interview process, which is often impressive to the officers.
- Brief answers: With the heaps of applications the officers receive every year, they are under immense pressure to conduct a swift yet well-organized interview to arrive at a conclusive decision in a limited period of time. Therefore, brief and succinct answers raise your impression, and it helps the interview go satisfactorily.
- Speaking in English: English is one of the most popular official spoken languages in the world, so there is a fair chance the interview will be conducted in the said language. Thus, it is advisable to learn and practice an interview session in English even if it is not grammatically up to the mark or if you struggle with fluency; just a basic grip over the language will help enough.
Alongside following this advice, it is also important to be constantly in touch and under the guidance of experienced professionals. Here at Gehi and Associates, we are always there to help.
For more details, visit our website;
📧email us at email@example.com
For FREE CONSULTATION
☎ Call us at +1 718-263-599
📱WhatsApp us at +1 917-781-0791
🎯In New York City, we have three locations;
📍Jackson Heights Office
74-09 37th Avenue, Suite 205,
Queens, NY 11372
173-29 Jamaica Ave., Jamaica,
📍Ozone Park Office
104-05 Liberty Ave,
Ozone Park, NY 11417
*All phone consultations shall be subject to payment of a scheduled fee.