¿Habla español? | Our firm is fluent in English, Spanish, French, Bengali, Creole, Punjabi, Gujarat, and Afrikaans!

Live in the U.S. with your fiancé/spouse!

Fiancé Visas

A K1 Fiancé Visa (also known as a K1 Visa or Fiancé Visa) is a type of visa that permits a foreign-citizen fiancé of a U.S. citizen to visit the U.S. for the sole purpose of getting married. If you are an American citizen who wishes to marry a foreigner and bring them to the United States, you must apply for a K-1 fiancé visa, and you have 90 days to marry your partner once they arrive in the U.S. on a fiancé visa in Indianapolis. As a Fiancé Visa Attorney in NYC, we consider it an honor to be entrusted with the duty of helping our clients navigate the K-1 Fiancé Visa in a safe and efficient manner. It is highly satisfying to know that we played a significant role in helping a couple start their lives together.

Fiancé Visa Requirements

To qualify to petition the U.S. government for a K-1 fiancé visa, you must:

  • Must be a U.S. citizen.
  • You must have met your soon-to-be spouse in person
  • Both should be free to marry.
  • Demonstrate that you can financially support your fiancé.
  • Have no major criminal history.

Failure to present evidence will result in the petition being denied; a Fiancé Visa Attorney in Brooklyn can handle all of the paperwork, attach the necessary evidence, and submit the petition on your behalf. The major objective of this visa class is eventual permanent immigration, so applicants must meet specific requirements that are often associated with immigrant visas; our Fiancé Visa Attorney in Queens makes the entire K-1 process fast and simple; get started today!

Engaging the services of our Fiancé Visa Attorney in Brooklyn can aid with the application process, and choosing our legal services is advised for a number of reasons; to begin with, the U.S. State Department and USCIS encounter a large number of fraudulent K-1 applications, and as a result, many valid petitions are also dismissed. By retaining the services of a Fiancé Visa Attorney in NYC, we can help prove the validity of your petition and avoid getting into this chase, which enhances the likelihood that a visa will be approved by the U.S. State Department and USCIS.

If you and your fiancé are in the process of getting married but not yet settling in the United States, we can help you achieve both. Hiring a Fiancé Visa Attorney in Queens while applying for a fiancé visa is extremely beneficial, as it aids in navigating the complex process with remarkable ease. The entire process requires the preparation and collection of several specified documents as well as the completion of numerous forms. Our experienced assistance and guidance will assist with obtaining a fiancé visa by eliminating the possibility of any omissions or mistakes in the form or execution of the procedure. Gehi & Associates excels in family immigration law, including all kinds of visas and fiancé visas, and we understand everything you need to be granted a fiancé visa.


There is no prescribed time for the entire process, but with the help of an experienced immigration attorney you can get it within a reasonable time.
Upon being issued a Fiancé(é) Visa, you must enter the US within six (6) months from the date of issuance.
No. Upon entering the US with a Fiancé(é) Visa, you must apply for adjustment of your status, after getting married to your US citizen Fiancé(é), to become a lawful permanent resident.
Yes, when applying for a Fiancé(é) Visa you can simultaneously apply for a K-2 Visa which allows your single children of less than 21 years entry into the US. You must state the children’s names in the application form for a Fiancé(é) Visa (Form I-129F).

More Practice Highlights

Scroll to Top

Subscribe to our Newsletter!

Signup to our email newsletter for Legal Updates, Tips & Webinars!

Skip to content