Gehi & Associates is committed to providing a website that can be accessed by all, including users with disabilities. Gehi & Associates strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines on our website, by:
- Built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS
- Ensured that images have alternative texts
- High level of color contrast
- Using appropriate heading levels
- Consistent navigation across the website
- Hierarchy with content structure using headings and labels where relevant, for users who use assistive technology/screen readers.
Please note that Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) are always growing and we will continue to comply with these ongoing changes.